We are looking for experienced architects/constructing architects
Are you passionate about architecture and sustainable solutions with people at the center? At Vilhelm Lauritzen Arkitekter, we are busy and are currently looking for designers to join the work of developing our exciting projects.
For 100 years, we have developed well-functioning buildings and urban environments for everyone. Anchored in a strong professional and popular culture from 1922, we create good architecture for all people in all types of projects – from public wooden housing and the transformation of an old aquarium to mega-projects such as the new super hospital in North Zealand and the expansion of Copenhagen Airport.
In addition to the city's most beautiful view and 150 nice and talented colleagues, you will be part of a culture that is built on orderliness, respect and a high level of professional pride. We were founded by one of the founders of Danish modernism and are rounded off by a history that includes iconic Danish buildings such as Radiohuset, Copenhagen Airport, Krøyers Plads, Illum and DR Byen.
Everything we offer
With us, you get a varied everyday life, where your ideas and your commitment are valued. We are a dynamic design studio with a flat structure, where there is a map from idea to action - this allows us to make quick decisions when necessary.
We work with many segments, e.g. Life Science, housing, office, health, infrastructure, etc. See more at vla.dk.
You will be given independent tasks and we will go to great lengths to match our needs as a company with your wishes for personal and professional development. We offer a high level of continuing education and skills development, just as we have a number of large development projects and partnerships within e.g. blockchain, parametric design and sustainability – initiated and driven by colleagues who want to develop both the projects, themselves and us.
We also regularly have a number of professional and social events across projects and offices, which include includes study tours, professional presentations, Friday bars and sports events.
Professionally, we imagine that you:
• Are a trained architect and/or constructing architect with 3+ years of experience
• Can follow up on quality and functionality in the project material
• Has good experience with 3D planning in Revit
• Has knowledge of Navisworks and Solibri
• Can express yourself in Danish and English in speech and in turns
• If you can prepare description material of high professional quality and have experience with BIPS description tools, that is a plus
Personally, you are:
• Full of good energy, works independently and would like to further develop your skills with concrete experiences from a designer's everyday life
• A team player
• Structured, quality conscious and helpful
• Dutiful and takes pride in detail
• A person who thrives in an environment where there is enough to do and finds motivation in working with both planned projects and urgent tasks
The working hours are 37 hours per week including lunch. You are employed in accordance with the applicable collective agreement, and the salary is determined on the basis of your experience and qualifications. We offer a good lunch arrangement.
If this sounds like the job for you, send your application and your CV to e-mail: email@example.com, marked "Projector". All inquiries are treated confidentially. Employment takes place as soon as possible, and we hold regular interviews.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact design studio manager Christian Egedius Bendtsen on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - and let us know if you would like to speak to an employee in a similar position.